Friday, April 07, 2006

One step closer

So today I bought my ticket to Toronto! First time I've ever bought a one way ticket...and now its official. On May 26, 2006 I'll be changing my address from Calgary to Toronto. I can't wait to move! Its going to be such an amazing year, can't wait for it to begin. One more week of classes, one more week of exams, a few days off, two weeks in Hamilton for pre-conference, NLDC, and team retreat, two weeks back in Calgary, and then, off to Toronto...for 13 months. Ack! Although, I have to admit, I'm not too fond of Toronto - you can smell the air! That's just wrong! I like Calgary much better, but its the experience...and who knows, maybe TO will grow on me!

8 Comments:

Blogger ~diana~ said...

Hi Harshi!!!!

You have to post your new address so that I can send you lotsa fan mail.

Lotsa Love,
......d

2:28 PM  
Blogger Juanita Kwarteng said...

enjoy your MC team and term :)
Juanita

4:52 PM  
Blogger Puneet Duggal said...

Mercer HR Worldwide Quality of Living Survey 2006.

Toronto Ranked 15
Calgary Ranked 25

Looking forward to NLDC & doing the Canadian version of the AIESEC dances!

4:11 PM  
Blogger eLdon said...

Eldon's personal rating scale

1. Calgary
2. Vancouver
...???...

x. Toronto ... somewhere lower, almost as low as Edmonton, but not quite ...

Calgary [heart] Harshi!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Llorene Agmata said...

Hey Harshitha,

Toronto's totally not that bad. At least the air here is not as dry as Calgary Prairie air :P

Glad to hear you're doing well.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Harshitha said...

Hahaha, I love how all the Torontonians (is that what they're called?) have posted! Okay, okay, so I'm going to Toronto with an open mind! :)

2:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i dont know about you... but toronto shouldn't be speaking about air quality.

11:16 PM  
Blogger eLdon said...

^ oh Petey, that's awesome!

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home