Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Wow...

Johnny and I went to Eaton Centre yesterday after work because I needed to do some errands - fix my glasses (I've been told putting a bandaid or name tag on your nose because your glasses hurt otherwise when the nose pieces are broken is not very attractive), buy some socks, and buy some gloves. On the walk to Eaton Centre on Queen street, there's this building/outdoor area as well as an older building right by the mall and I've always wondered what they were. So I thought I'd see if Johnny knew. Here's how the conversation went:

Harshitha: Do you know what this big area is?
Johnny: That's City Hall...and that's Old City Hall...
Harshitha: REALLY?!?!?!

Hrm....if that's not a sign I don't know what is... :$

But I have been doing much better at having a life in Toronto - this weekend I went to Kensington and just walked around...its amazing what you notice when you just randomly walk around...bought some fruits...seeing Chicago and going to a TSO show next month (I went on a rampage this weekend looking for shows and events)...Yuk Yuk's next week...might be going to Montreal this weekend...oooh yes, and I finally finished the Alchemist and am starting the Diversity of Life...and I even decided to be a good social citizen and booked an appointment to donate blood! Yes...doing much better!

2 Comments:

Blogger kent said...

Nice work, Harsh.

Show that social life who's boss.

11:03 AM  
Blogger eLdon said...

I love that you are blogging ... and I'm glad that you are seeking to fulfill your T.dot life ... experiences !....ooo yah....

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home