Tuesday, May 23, 2006

*puke*

You were wrong Andrew, it was the best going away that I WILL remember, as the worst day of my life. Well not the day itself, but definitely the day after. Let me take you through my day:

4:30am: wake up feeling sick as hell, mentally kicking myself for not drinking lots of water before going to bed. So I decide I should drink some water, and being the Bio nerd I am, I need to brush my teeth before I drink water...but that's as far as it goes cause I nearly puke brushing my teeth. So grudingly I go back to bed.

7:00am: I puke. Who knew a stomach could hold so much...and hold so much UNDIGESTED for 8 hours. I feel like I'm going to die and that my lungs and heart are going to burst out of my body. Back to bed.

9:30am: I wake up and puke again. Except not as much this time because most of my stomach is already emptied. I still feel like I'm going to die.

9:30am to 12:30pm: I puke every half hour. Except now there's nothing in my stomach so I'm literally puking out just acid and bile, and I really feel like my lungs/heart/stomach are going to explote. I still feel like I'm going to die. I decide to eat some strawberries and drink some water because by this point I'm super dehydrated and have ZERO energy, can't even hold my head up. I get through half of ONE strawberry, and I puke it out. Sometime in between here I call Eldon to tell Vania to cancel our Peter's milkshake date tonight.

12:30pm: I call my dad because I can not bear the excruitating pain.

1:00pm to 4:00pm: The puking only takes place every hour or so, but still just as painful since there's NOTHING in my stomach, considering I havn't eaten since 11pm the night before, and CAN'T eat anything because I puke it out the second its in my stomach.

4:30pm: The last puke so far. A big puke...even though I have no idea where it comes from. I feel somewhat better after this and go to bed.

6:00pm: I eat a quarter of an apply. It stays down. PROGRESS! But that's as far as I can go because I can tell I'll puke if I eat more.

6:45pm: I am writing this because now I can at least get out of bed (other than to puke), and because now I'm super bored cause I don't have enough energy to really do anything (still running on a quarter of an apple) and my head still hurts, AND I still can't really eat...but PROGRESS, this is good.

So, I'm hoping I'll feel 100% before I have to leave Friday morning. I don't know what's to blame, my aunt's fish earlier in the day, or the UNFORGETABLE night out with Calgary...my bet is on the fish, with heavy aggravation from CG.

*sigh*

Oh, and did I mention that I managed to puke in the sink, toilet, bathtub AND living room. Yes. The worst day of my life. On the bright side it can only get better...*cross fingers*

*sigh*

4 Comments:

Blogger andy said...

AWWWWWWWWW WE LOVE YOU HARSHI!!!!
at least you can say that your MC initiation probably won't be as bad! =P

11:52 PM  
Blogger kent said...

Oh wow.

4:59 PM  
Blogger Les Yeux Caches said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

10:39 AM  
Blogger eLdon said...

I feel so special that you were able to remember my phone number in your condition ! Wow, I have never heard of anyone puke so much in my life. I say it's alcohol mixed with anxiety mixed with excitement.

...Calgary roulette baby!

12:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home