Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Running tally

I've decided to keep a running tally of things to bring back to Toronto with me...because every hour there's something else I think of! So here goes the first round:

- First year bio text book
- Animal Physiology text book
- 8 Habits of Highly Effective People
- Diversity of Life
- Lemon and Herb spice concoction
- Salmon
- Sri Lankan fish thing
- Katasambol
- Small red onions
- Beige corduroy jacket
- Purple rain jacket
- Grey sweater
- 4 pairs of my sister's earrings (score!)
- Granola bars
- Hot sauce
- Blue checkered blanket
- Chicken nuggets
- Grill spatula

...that's all for now.

If you're reading this and going..."what the hell..." please don't judge, there's not PST in Alberta!

:)

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

they don't have granola bars and chicken nuggets in Toronto... aie aie aie... I pity the fools. hehe joking :P

3:11 AM  
Blogger shirley said...

Pffft. I won't judge. I'm starting to make my list for what I will buy when I'm back in Michigan next weekend. AHAHHAHHAHHA.

5:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home