Sunday, December 03, 2006

What happened to reading?

I used to LOOOVE reading - would start a book and couldn't put it down until I was finished - till 3 or 4 in the morning. Yes, I was (am) a geek - go ahead and judge! Lately, however, I havn't been able to get up the motivation to read as much as I used to. I've had the Fast Food Nation out for about 2 weeks now - and I'm only about 50 pages in. And I've actually WANTED to read this book for some time now. Perhaps it was the onslaught of undesired reading that came for 3 years in University, but still, been about 6 months since I've been in a classroom or read a text book. I need to finish this book before I leave for home on Sunday morning - and this will be the toughest week to come home and read, with NC planning, board prep and X admin (for all those SN packages!) on the horizon. So fellow bloggers: I need your help to hold me to this! Otherwise: SHAME!

2 Comments:

Blogger Les Yeux Caches said...

HAHA does it help that they are coming out with the movie for this book soon?

3:44 PM  
Blogger shirley said...

HOW FUN! I was blogging along and cerush suggested I use a picture of Fast Food Nation... THEN!! I was like, OOH I'm going to read what Stas wrote about Chicago... then YOU had that picture too! DEJA... FOOD! :)

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home