Monday, December 11, 2006

Vacation!!!

It feels so good to be home! Just before the plane touched down in Calgary I could see the mountains on the horizon, and the flat flat brown land - such soothing sights!

Yesterday I relaxed for most of the morning, then in the afternoon I went to pick up my sister and go see Scout! He's so adorable - no longer has the satelite dish, and looks back to new, except for a slight limp. A couple weeks back, while I was still in Toronto, I mailed Scout a present, just a little something to let him know I was thinking about him. They saved the present till I came before opening it. When I arrived Brodie took the present and held it up for Scout - he quickly figured out it was for him (I think he smelled the treats!) and when we put it on the floor he started to tear it open. It took 5-10 minutes for Scout to open it, but it was so adorable! The raw hide was the first thing he came across - loved it and wouldn't let it go out of his mouth, and completely forgot about the rest of the present! Then we took it away and made him look at the rest - which was a ball that had holes in it, and a bone that fit right in the ball. So I put the bone in the ball and Scout was rolling behind the ball and trying to maneuver the bone out of the ball for a good 30 minutes or so. Sooo cute!

Pictures to come :)

1 Comments:

Blogger shirley said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I was going to post how I was so sad that we've broken up (kekeke) but never mind, this is tooooo cute. I am so glad Scout liked the present. WE ROCK at doggy gift shopping. I think we missed our life calling, yo. Nice work, Stas.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home